THE GENESIS

“Solitude is the soil in which genius is planted, creativity grows, and legends bloom; faith in oneself is the rain that cultivates a hero to endure the storm, and bare the genesis of a new world, a new forest.” ― Mike Norton, White Mountain

The new world, a new forest is a metaphor to my blog. i present you all the finish product of hard work and relentless effort in providing a blog like home. a shelter of comfort, where development is infinite and growth is infinite. Anticipate Greatness...

LITTLE BIOGRAPHY ABOUT MY SELF
 My name is odumosu omotoyosi, at the time of this article i am a student of the English department in the Lagos state university. my hobbies are writing, singing and basically having fun. i am an amateur writer and hope to grow in my writing skills with time and with each new articles posted.






     come along with me as i welcome you to the home of inspiration and information...
   
First